Come Visit Us
Woodinville Tasting Room + Farm
The Matthews Tasting Room + Farm is open daily for wine tastings. We are centrally located in Woodinville wine country, a 20 minute drive from Seattle, WA. Come visit us soon to enjoy our wines, alongside local charcuterie, in a serene farm setting.
Please see below for further details on hours, special closures, directions and reservations. We welcome children and dogs.
Tasting Room Hours
Sunday - Wednesday
12:00pm - 5:00pm
12:00pm - 7:00pm
12:00pm - 9:30pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
Our Tasting Room will be closed or closing early on the following days:
6.1 at 5:00pm / 6.15 at 5:00pm / 6.22 at 5:00pm / 7.20 at 4:00pm / 7.27 at 4:00pm / 8.17 at 4:00pm / 8.30 at 4:00pm / 9.14 at 3:00pm
*Note: our business operating hours are 10am-10pm, everyday. Our tasting room is open to our customers at the hours listed above. We will transition from tastings to glass and bottle pours at 5pm on days with extended hours.
Tasting Room Address
16116 140th PL NE
Woodinville, WA 98072 USA
For Parties of 6 or More
- Reservations offered between 12:00PM - 3:30PM Friday & Sunday and 11:00AM-3:30PM Saturday.
- Each reservation provides up to 60 minutes for a tasting to assure space for the next reservation.
- The group will have the choice of bottle purchases or tasting 4 wines to be chosen by the host on arrival.
- Tastings are $15 per person and bottle purchases are 1 bottle for every 4 guests. Should you opt for tastings, each bottle purchase at the end of the tasting will have one tasting fee waived. If enough bottles are purchased the host will not have a tasting fee.
For Parties wishing to stay longer than 60 minutes
- We are able to offer a semi-private reservation on our Upper Tented Patio for up to 3 hours.
- Sunday-Friday: $250 for the space and a $250 wine minimum.
- Saturdays: $350 for the space and $350 wine minimum.
A credit card is required for all reservations. Table reservations will be held for the 20 minutes past reservation time. Cancellations must be received no later than 5pm the Friday before your reservation. If we do not receive a notice of cancellation by 5pm the Friday prior, you will be charged $15 per person.
We reserve the right, and are legally required, to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated. All refunds will be supported by management and ownership regardless of reservation status.