Come Visit Us
Woodinville Tasting Room + Farm
The Matthews Tasting Room + Farm is open daily for wine tastings. We are centrally located in Woodinville wine country, a 20 minute drive from Seattle, WA. Come visit us soon to enjoy our wines, alongside local charcuterie, in a serene farm setting.
Please see below for further details on hours, special closures, directions and reservations.
Seasonal Tasting Room Hours
Monday - Thursday
12:00pm - 5:30pm
12:00pm - 9:30pm
11:00pm - 5:30pm
12:00pm - 5:30pm
Our Tasting Room will open late or close early on the following days
9/29 closing at 5:00 PM
*Note: our business operating hours are 10am-10pm, everyday. Our tasting room is open to our customers at the hours listed above. We will transition from tastings to glass and bottle pours at 5pm on days with extended hours.
Tasting Room Address
16116 140th PL NE
Woodinville, WA 98072 USA
For Parties of 6 or More
- Reservations offered between 12:00PM - 3:30PM (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
- Each Reservation provides up to 90 minutes for a tasting to assure the space for the next reservation.
- The group will have the choice of bottle purchases or tasting 4 wines to be chosen by the host on arrival.
- Tastings are $15 per person and bottle purchases are 1 bottle for every 4 guests. We recommend them to be paid by one host. Should you opt for tastings, each 3 bottle purchase at the end of the tasting will have one tasting fee credited toward the purchase. If enough bottles are purchased the host will not have a tasting fee.
For Parties of 20 or more
or parties wishing to stay longer than 90 minutes
- We are able to offer a semi-private reservation on our upper tented patio for up to 3 hours.
- Sunday - Friday: $250 for the space and a $250 wine minimum
- Saturdays: $350 for the space and a $350 wine minimum
A credit card is required for all reservations. Cancellations must be received no later than 5pm the Friday before your reservation. If we do not receive a notice of cancellation by 5pm the Friday prior, you will be charged $15 per person.
We reserve the right, and are legally required to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated. All refunds will be supported by management and ownership regardless of reservation status.