MATTHEWS WINE CLUB
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
UPDATE: OUR WINE CLUB IS NOW FULLY ALLOCATED. CLICK BELOW TO JOIN OUR WAITLIST.
As a result of our recent awards, we have received a surge of new Wine Club members. Our Wine Club has growing so quickly are now adding potential members to our wait list. Click below to add your name, and as a spot becomes available, someone on our team will contact you for next steps.
Once you are added to the Wine Club, here are the full range of benefits that your membership provides:
1. Quarterly Shipments of our most-desired wines at the very best prices.
As a Wine Club member, you’ll automatically receive a wine shipment four times a year. Our release schedule looks like this:
- Spring: Claret
- Summer: Merlot
- Fall: Reserve Claret
- Winter: Cabernet Sauvignon
You choose the number bottles we send you per release: 3, 6, 9 or 12.
The beauty of being a Wine Club member is that you know in advance exactly what to expect and exactly when to expect it. All Wine Club members receive the wines at a special Wine Club price.
2. Easy billing and free ground shipping on all wine purchases
Billing information for all Wine Club members are kept on file in our secure ordering system, so you won’t waste time re-entering credit card information with every order.
Shipping costs? Forget about it! Wine Club members receive free ground shipping on all wine orders (of at least 3 bottles). This applies to all of our release shipments automatically, as well as any other purchases you make throughout the year. At any time, resupply your cellar by having us ship our wines directly to your doorstep, at no extra shipping cost to you.
* Please note, the following states (which are outside of our network) are not eligible for free shipping, but will still receive a 50% discount on ground shipping charges: AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MD, MS, OK, RI, SD, WV. There will be a 35% discount for AK and HI. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to UT.
3. Invitations to our most curated events
Throughout the year, we host events that include locally-sourced organic foods, great wines, and warm camaraderie. These include Farm-to-Table Picnics and Harvest Parties at our location in Woodinville, as well as other pop-up events and gatherings. As a member, you’ll have first access to these unique events.