2002 Claret

The lots selected for the Matthews Claret resulted in a wine that is 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon. Blended in January, the wine was then placed in French Oak barrels. 30% of this Oak was new, with the other 70% having been used once to produce the Yakima Valley Red Wine. Following 16 months in barrels, this wine was bottled unfiltered.

This wine is currently not available. Join the mailing list to stay informed about Matthews releases.

Join The Mailing List

Explore the Claret Vintages

The Matthews Mailing List is the best way to learn about events, receive special invitations, and buy our wines.

Mailing List Image